Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Central Drive-In

  1. #11
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    I remember when going to the drive-in was a weekly affair for me. A few of us would lock down the last row and have a good time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

    They actually started putting trash cans up because of us about 5 years ago. Many of beers, Chilli-Cheese fries, and jalapeno poppers have been consumed at the Central Drive-In.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    On at the Drive-In
    April 4, 5, 6

    1)Horton Hears a Who 8:30 pm
    2)Drillbit Taylor 10:00 pm
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    May 2 & 3

    1) Prom Night 8:45 pm
    2) The Eye 10:15 pm
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    I love the Drive-In. Talk about a good time for the whole family...and their food is sooo good. There are few things better than sitting out under the stars on a warm night with your family enjoying a good movie and eating jalapeno poppers and popcorn...lol!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tre&amp;falsmom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love the Drive-In. Talk about a good time for the whole family...and their food is sooo good. There are few things better than sitting out under the stars on a warm night with your family enjoying a good movie and eating jalapeno poppers and popcorn...lol!</div></div>

    The audio sucks.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    I remember when you used to have the speakers that you hooked on your window. Last time we went, we just tuned it to the radio.

    I think tinseltown and all that surround sound has spoiled us a little...definetly different from that, lol, but still a good time.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    Yeah we just tune it to the radio too.
    For $6 I'm not expecting state of the art movie viewing perfection... it's all about the drive-in experience and the food!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    amen!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tre&falsmom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I remember when you used to have the speakers that you hooked on your window. Last time we went, we just tuned it to the radio.

    I think tinseltown and all that surround sound has spoiled us a little...definetly different from that, lol, but still a good time. </div></div>

    How many old timers on here have ever driven off with you speaker still hanging on your window? I've been guilty of that.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Central Drive-In

    HaHa, Who Hasn't!

    My mom loves to tell us the story of how when she and my Dad were dating back in the 60s she let him talk her into driving his car into the drive-in while he and his buddy hid in the trunk, trying to get in without paying. She said she and the other guy's date were scared to death they were gonna get caught. When she went to open the trunk and let them out she got so nervous and was in such a hurry she broke the key off in the trunk and my dad and his buddy were stuck. There was alot of panic for a few minutes and then they mangaed to kick the back seat out or something and get out, lol. Apparently that was a big prank back in their day, hiding in the trunk to get out of paying. I don't think they tried it anymore after that....my kids know the story and they get so annoyed when we start through the entrance and my husband or I say, "quick get in the back and hide"...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •